Espadrille made with Canvas for MenRegular price €60,00 Save €-60,00
- A casual shoe for men, comfortable and easy to wash.
- Our classic handmade espadrille in cotton canvas. The insole is made with cotton and the soles are made with jute and natural rubber.
- The first version of this espadrille was created around the late 50s and early 60s.
We call this type of espadrille 'camping' as it was created by someone with the idea to sell it to the French who were camping during the camping boom.
- This espadrille is a variation of the traditional Barcelonese. In La Manual Alpargatera, we used to call the black espadrille 'Barcelonanese' and 'Blanes' the "white Barcelonanese" because of its maritime air.
- We currently have many variations and colors of this espadrille due to its comfort and popularity. Other colors available upon request.
- Made in Spain