Espadrille Sandal Pinxo ElàsticRegular price €75,00 Save €-75,00
With only ten years of its creation, this espadrille is a variation of the traditional Pinxo, which was Salvador Dalí's favorite. He mainly wore this espadrille with the soles made of hemp. The Pinxo espadrille was popular among farmers around the country and other countries like France.
- Thanks to its astonishing comfort, this espadrille for women quickly became a bestseller.
- A handmade lace-up espadrille with elastics on the sides that makes them comfortable and easy to wear.
- The canvas and insoles of this shoe are handmade with cotton making this espadrille perfect for weekends and travels.
- With the heel of 3cms approx, the soles of this espadrille are made to detail only with natural materials like jute and rubber.
- Look amazing and feel the incredible comfort of this vegan shoe for women sustainably made in Spain.